The Bozeman Flannel

I am really excited to share my second piece from Tradlands- The Bozeman Flannel. (If you missed my first post, read it HERE.) This is menswear at its finest with the perfect flattering fit. I love the rustic and outdoorsy feel of this top. It is also PERFECT for the cooler months ahead here in Idaho. So cozy, comfortable, and easy.
I paired my Tradlands top with my collection of Grandpa items haha. Vintage Pendleton sweater, vintage cap, and vintage leather boots. 

I have to share a couple more favorites from Tradlands website. Their new Winter collection is to DIE for:

THIS ONE (want sosososososo bad)
and

They sell fast, so if you see something you like, DON'T HESITATE. Use code "RUNSTYLERUN" for 15% off your entire order! This code is only good until 12/11/17.

xoxo

Comments