Introducing: Tradlands

I am so excited to be partnering with Tradlands for this post. 
Quality. Sustainable. Minimal. All things I try to be more cognizant of as I shop.
Make sure you read to the end! I'll share a discount code for my wonderful followers...
I have loved and admired Tradlands for quite some time now. They're a fairly new company-established in 2012 with the idea to create those classic, essential pieces that never go out of style. Their style is inspired by classic menswear which I absolutely love. Lets be honest, when will a classic, menswear buttondown every go out of style? It's something you'll wear, your mom will want to borrow, and you'll pass down to your daughter. I love that their commitment to their customers is to create pieces that they'll value for years to come. They use tough, durable materials like tencil and chambray, because they know the importance of clothing to be able to move WITH  you. Endure your busy, hectic, runaround life!

Tradlands is also very transparent about how and where their clothing are made. Read more about Tradlands HERE.

I have two beautiful pieces from their collection. I am excited overtime to build my closet with more. This is my first piece I wanted to share. Their Chore Coat in Natural. This jacket is EXTREMELY good quality. Its sturdy and yet isn't stiff. I wish you could see this color close up. It's not just cream..but has more of a rustic, feel to it with natural flecks in the fabric. Hard to explain, but just get it...You'll never regret having this piece in your closet.

Use code "RUNSTYLERUN" at checkout for 15% off your entire order. Christmas is coming up and what better to gift your friend or sister (or lets be honest, TREAT YO-SELF haha) a beautiful, amazing quality item she will love forever. Code will be good from 11/28-12/11 so act fast!

Stay tuned later this week for how I style my next piece from their Fall collection. Also, I must say, I am dying in anticipation for what they come out with for Winter!!!!

xoxo

Comments