Cosmetic Bag FAV + A Discount Code!

 This makeup bag from Anne B Designs is my "go to". It goes everywhere with me. I've had it a few years and it transfers to every purse I use. Go get one!!! And while you're at it, take 15% off your purchase with code "RUNSTYLERUN". I linked a different color but she can make the same color I have. The oxblood is perfect for this time of year. Plus it doesn't show dirt at all! I have several other of here bags (see HERE and HERE) Check out her website. You know whats way cool? We used to be roommates but I met her through buying a couple of her bags. She is so sweet and deserves the best!!! SHOP SMALL!!!

Ok...Here's a secret....I have been addicted to looking at ASOS lately! I never really got into their stuff because their website is just sooooo big and FULLLLL of so many things. Pages and pages and pages of items. But I've taken the time to go through it lately and everything I get from there, I've been way too happy with. Plus they do free returns!!! So good... I never wear pink. I don't know what I was thinking buying this tee...But I've now worn it two days in a row. I love the subtle pink color. I love the v-neck and slouchy fit. Ok. Sold on blush pink at least. 

Two other things:
These Otto flats which I've shared before are officially my Fall favorite. They're so comfy and easy to slip on... I end up wearing them all through the house like slippers. So worth the splurge. 
Andddddd....This leather cross body is just too good. It's under $100 and really is the most beautiful leather. Another very favorite of mine. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Outfit details:

Comments