Spring Sweaters and Pretty Bags

The perfect kind of Spring top to wear in Idaho. I am a sucker for sweaters....So ones I can wear into the warmer months I am all for. I got this one from Minted Em Boutique. You'll have to check out their website. They have a handful of perfect basics. "This one" is also on my wishlist! Use code "runstylerun" for 20% off their website!! (code good through 3/16)

Also I'm excited to be a brand ambassador for the next few months for Anne B Designs. I just received this bag and already know it's going to be worn to bits. I am a proud owner of several of her bags and am behind Anne B Design's products 100%! It is one amazing company. I'm a sucker for leather goods..And these bags are hands down among my top favorites I own.  



xoxo

Outfit details:
Minted Em Boutique top C/O, Anne B Designs bag C/O, Paige denim, Ibiza Passions leather bracelet C/O, Nashelle Jewerly necklace C/O, Tecova boots C/O, Pearl Source earrings C/O

Comments