A little update...

Here is an update from the past couple weeks...

 On Black Friday for years we have gone to breakfast...
 My sister and I just happened to wear the same OUTFIT on the same day. haha...

 I just love spending time with this little one. He makes me smile.

 I also feel so blessed for his mom! I quickly snapped a pic while she was studying her Visiting Teaching message.

 Bowling date
 We were the losers...

 Sushi with two of my sisters..
 Ang's face was priceless. She had 2 babies pretty close together so she had to stay away from the raw stuff...this was her first sushi in a LONG time

 My brain as of late...

If you regularly follow my blog...you know I love moccasins. I popped on over to that little thrift store I discovered (the one from this day)  just to check it out and these beauties were there. Minnatonka, barely worn, honestly they look brand new. How is it that they're exactly my size too.... You won't even believe how much I bought them for. I almost peed my pants..haha. Not really, but there may have been some jumping up and down and giddy laughter. It definitely doesn't take much to please me.

My grunge look. Lately I have been so into oversized everything!

Beijos!!

Comments

  1. You have some sweet thrift store luck! I love your grunge look!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!