Incredible Rugs

It being Memorial Day weekend with all the crazy sales popping up, I thought I would share ONE sale seeing as I've wanted to share this company for months now! 

Today's blog features Incredible Rugs and Decor.....

I had been searching and searching for the perfect rug for our kitchen. We have a long space where I am often trecking either washing the dishes, loading the dishwasher, or busily cooking... I just wanted a soft, comfortable rug that would endure all of that. I found the perfect one from Incredible Rugs and Decor!! 
I wanted something neutral and soft but also durable for a very heavy traffic area. I picked this one out and right out of the package I loved it. It is incredibly soft and I love the very subtle print! I didn't want to give it a full review though until I saw how it wore for a couple months...So here I am a couple months later... and its been WONDERFUL! It vacuums easily and even with Hucks muddy paws it has been easy to clean and manage. 
The colors in this rug are black, grey, cream, and white...Perfect for you neutral lovers LIKE ME!
I am already stalking their website for more rugs for our home. This Loloi Brand has become a quick favorite of mine. We also have another rug from them in our bedroom and have also LOVED the quality!
Check out Incredible Rugs and Decor right now as they're having a Memorial Day sale! 

Find links to these two rugs below:

Kitchen Runner rug HERE (It's on sale!) we have the 2X8
Bedroom rug HERE, we have the 7X9

Comments