Belt Bag

This weekend we went on a little spontaneous adventure. While on Facebook Marketplace last week, I found a listing for a garage sale that was supposed to have a bunch of the brands I love. I asked Alan if he may want to go with me (it was an hour and a half away) and he of course agreed...So we made a day of it! We went to Victor, Idaho then on through Jackson Hole, Wyoming and just had the best day!  I wanted to share the best little bag from Hobo the Original for a day like this. Hands free, convenient to hold my essentials, and can I add so so cute! Leave it to Hobo to make the absolute most perfect belt bag. The leather is indescribably gorgeous and it's a piece I know I'll have forever!!!!! They were kind enough to share a discount code for 15% off all belt bags! Use code BRANDI15 (expires 6/5).

Get this exact belt bag HERE and don't forget to use code BRANDI15 for 15% off your belt bag!

xoxo

Comments