Master Bedroom Progress

Let's look back on where we started....
And then we were a little closer....
I really enjoy this whole process and may be changing things up all the time. I think the biggest thing about this room was finding a floor rug to really warm up the space. I went with a little color and one that has a vintage vibe. I am really happy with the progress. I say progress because it will always be a work in progress. We haven't decided on anything for the walls which might be YEARS before we really do! haha. I am also in search of an antique wardrobe I'd like to put on the wall by the mirror. That is the fun part about making a house a home and your own though. Taking time to find pieces that speak to you and represent you. That is not something to do quickly.
Big shout out to my husband for his patience with me and help through this new journey of ours!

I am still learning how to work with my camera and the light that comes in isn't the easiest to work with but no complaints because I love all the natural light our house brings in.
I found these gorgeous pillows in a shop on Etsy called Grace and Valiant. Her shop has become a favorite of mine to find pillows for the house. The brown ones are REAL LEATHER!! All handmade which I love. I love supporting a small shop, as you know, so make sure to check out what she has!!

Sources:
Rug HERE. (This website will price match. I highly recommend them. They're a smaller company, do free and fast shipping, and have an amazing selection!!
Pillows HERE.
Small rug, bedside tables, and chair by the bathroom are all thrift finds.
The antique dresser is a family heirloom that I grew up with in my childhood bedroom.
Tufted chair I found at a shop in Utah but the exact one you can find HERE.
Duvet Cover and charcoal throw HERE.
Cream throw HERE.
Mirror HERE.
Bed HERE.
Bamboo shades HERE.
Pouf is from our trip to Morocco!!

How do you like how it's come together???

xoxo

Comments