Soft Sheets, A Question, and A Discount Code

Do you make your bed everyday?

I wish I did, but I don't. And here's the biggest reason why! I work from home and sometimes I either just want to go lay in bed or I want to take a short nap in the middle of the day. haha. So whats the point of making it! These new sheets from Linens and Hutch make it extra hard to ever want to make my bed. They're so incredibly silky and soft. I picked out their 100% cotton 300 TC sheets in Ivory which keeps to our creamy and warm esthetic. These sheets are super reasonably priced for the quality ANDDDDD I have a discount code for 30% off your purchase! 
Use code RUNSTYLERUN. 
There are two large reasons I love Linen and Hutch and am so happy to promote them. 
First is that they're a small company. I love supporting a small, well deserved business with a friendly staff and personal customer care. 
Second is they sell QUALITY products. Quality over quantity is something I truly try to live by. I would rather have one set of high quality, COMFORTABLE sheets that I maybe spent a little more on but will last so much longer vs. a few sets of mediocre sheets that I bought more affordable. Give them a shot, you won't regret it, and don't forget to use my discount code RUNSTYLERUN for 30% off your purchase.

xoxo

Comments