Fall Itch

Fall is itching me. hehe. I love me some Fall style. I'm slowly incorporating pieces into my wardrobe, seeing as I live in Idaho where it quickly decides to cool off. This sweater is a great transitional piece because it's super lightweight. I layered it over just my usual white tee and jeans. These jeans are a favorite pair but I will share a recent pair that I found which are a good alternative to the style....I still highly recommend investing in the real thing though because they're THE BEST! My boots are a recent thrift find! I found them secondhand but literally brand new. I was a little worried cuz they are a half size bigger than my normal size but they fit perfect and I LOVE the rustic feel they give my outfit. Finishing the look with the prettiest leather backpack I have ever owned. This backpack is also super practical and USEFUL. It has two different LARGE zipper pockets with several other pockets inside. I have been using it lately for my electronics as I travel. It would honestly make the best diaper bag for those with kids too! 

xoxo

Outfit details:
Jeans (not many sizes left, but these are another favorite of mine HERE...)
And HERE is another pair of denim, similar style and a cheaper option.
Boots (I thrifted mine! But these are the exact same pair)

Comments