August Madewell Haul

Madewell came out with a few new releases this month and I had to give a handful of them a try for myself! I am in LOVE with everything about these items...From the fit, to the fabrics, to the excellent quality. Be sure to follow my instagram @runstylerun where I will update you on when these items do go on sale! I have eight items total (planned on ten but haven't gotten the last items yet...they're on back order..) A pair of denim, a pair of overalls, three basic tees, a cardigan, a layering necklace,  anddddd the cutest leopard print mules. These are all items that will be appropriate for every single season and can be mixed and matched together. If you haven't learned by now, I love finding good quality basics and will be your gal for those types of items. 

You will find direct links to each item throughout my blog post as well as a review on size and fabric. If you decide to purchase any of these items as you go through my post, I would so appreciate if you can purchase through the links I shared. That does allow me to make a little commission off of your purchase for the time I spent doing this haul review. Thanks so much for your support!!!
First up is this Easy Cropped Tee and DAD Jeans.

Easy Cropped Tee//The perfect slightly cropped pocket tee. This is a cream color, it is opaque and thick which is often hard to come by! It's so so soft. I am wearing my true size medium and I love the slightly oversized, slouchy fit! 

Dad Jeans//Oh my goodness, these are so so good. They're literally like a worn in pair of vintage denim. They have the comfiest fit, are such great quality, and are unique for a different style to wear yet minimal and nice. I can think of so many ways I would wear these but can't go wrong pairing them with this Easy Tee. Because these are a brand new style to Madewell they've never carried and I had never tried on, I got my true size. I actually like the fit of these but they are generous. If you want a tighter fit, I would size down just one size. They don't have any stretch however so don't go down any more than that. Did I mention they're super high rised? I am obsessed.

Garment Dyed Easy Crop Tee//This is the same style of the cream one I shared first but has a different feel to the fabric. In the prettiest, earthy pink color, same slouchy fit. I am wearing my true size medium and LOVE how it fits me. Perfectly paired with these Dad Jeans or would even be cute with a striped skirt or cut off shorts to finish off the summer!
Baby Tee paired with Dad jeans.

Baby Tee//This is a #2 must have for my Madewell haul. If you get one or two items, this is one I would say is a must have. This tee is the perfect length to wear with high rise denim, it has a flattering fit on the body and I love how the sleeve length is as well. I am wearing my true size medium. It is soft and comfortable! Slightly see through but not enough to worry about it. Just such a fun take on a basic tee.


Coin Layered Necklace//What I love about this, is it is three SEPARATE necklaces. So for the price, you're getting a killer deal on each piece. Wear them all together perfectly, wear them individually, or pair them with other pieces you have. These are GORGEOUS! I always love the antique gold color Madewell comes out with too. 
Same Baby Tee paired with the CUTEST denim Skinny Overalls and Leopard Remi Mules.

Skinny Overalls//OK, so as I said the Baby Tee was my #2 must have from this haul...These overalls are #1!!!! They're the perfect dark wash, they have the suspender style in the back which for me who is someone with a more top heavy body type, is a MUST! This style is just so flattering on any body style. Best of all, they're really a great price for Madewell overalls. The fit is slightly generous. I don't think I would want them tighter but because they're very stretchy, you could easily size down in them! I got my true size medium and will stick with this size. If you get anything from this haul, GET THESE! I am certain they'll sell out fast, especially at the price point they are so I wouldn't wait. 

Leopard Remi Mules//These are so so adorable. Perfect transitional shoe into the Fall. They're genuine calf hair and true to size. An easy, comfortable flat that has a fun edge with the leopard print. I also think the price point is AWESOME for the quality!
Alton Marled Cardigan paired with Dad Jeans and Leopard Mules.

Alton Marled Cardigan//This is a great transitional piece. It is light weight but warm enough for cool evenings and the cool days that come with Fall. It's soft and beautiful. I loved the grandpa feel of it, especially paired with these Dad Jeans. hehe. Wearing my true size medium and it has a slightly generous fit. I love the fit on me and would order true size.

I had a couple more items that I had ordered which didn't arrive yet. I'll update the post when they come, that is, if I like them hehe.

What were your top favorite pieces that I shared? Anything you have your eye on? Like I said, if you get only one item, get THE OVERALLS! They're the cutest ones I have ever tried on. And I've tried SOOOO MANY!

xoxo

Comments