Sunday Style//Outfit #8/31


Happy Sunday!

I am wearing my most favorite vintage dress that I got from my niece, Rachel, today. (And when I say niece, we are the same age. hehe) As she helped clean out her grandmothers home when she passed away, she asked if I would like a bag full of clothes that they had come across. Little did I know, she would be handing me a bag full of treasures. This dress was in there. It is such a beautiful, timeless piece that fits me so well. Thanks Rachel for giving me this treasure and thanks to my sister-in-law Katie for mending a few spots on it for me! I paired it with my Lotta from Stockholm clogs, a vintage clock pendant necklace I found on Etsy, and a couple other dainty pieces I have collected. I received so many compliments on this dress today at church, so I'd say it's a winner for sure!

PS I love my family and am grateful for them each and every day. I had to share a family pic we took today as well. I like to make sure their faces show up as often as possible!

Thank you for following along!

xoxo

Comments