Outfit #6/31

I am always in search of dreamy, romantic pieces and this top couldn't be more perfect in that category. It was a major splurge but I am not a stranger to investing in a quality piece. My jeans on the other hand, AMAZING quality but I got them for FREE! Yep, you heard right, free. I found them at a thrift store in town where for every dollar spent, you earn points. I had earned a $20 voucher so these came home with me for free thanks to that. They're what every company is trying to mimic nowadays but the legit vintage thing. A favorite pair of mine for sure! This basket is one of the Bolga Baskets I picked up at a local fair. I love this type of basket so much for everyday use. And lastly, my shoes are handmade to order right in the USA. I'll link what I can below..xoxo

Outfit details:
Top HERE
Vintage Guess jeans
Shoes HERE
African Bolga Basket. Similar HERE
Sunglasses HERE

Comments