Outfit #17/31


Yes, those are two different bags! HEHE..I got my outfit all put together and I initially planned to grab the first bag but then the second one was right underneath it so I thought I'd see how each one looked! Turns out, I loved them equally well with my outfit, so I decided to share both! So these bags are both by the same company,  Choose Made. I have a special love for Choose Made. I met Sarah, the owner and designer, through her shop. I had a friend who had one of her bags and I HAD to have one after I had seen it in person. So I got the fold over bag as my first bag and absolutely LOVE it. It's gorgeous leather and a timeless piece. Sarah and I slowly became friends as we both lived in the same area. I was living in a house where several of my roommates were mostly moving out so I reached out to whoever may be interested among my Facebook friends. Sarah messaged me and she ended up moving in as one of my roommates! It was an absolute delight. She has such a good heart and sweet soul. She is all about serving and giving whatever she can to those in need. Her products are all handmade. She is such a talented lady, beautiful on the inside and out, and has an eye for quality. Please go give her some love. Check out her website HERE or follow her on Instagram HERE.

Outfit details:
Old Madewell overalls I found secondhand, similar HERE.

PS did you even notice I'm wearing a hair bandana? hahah. My hair is so white that it blends right in in the photos. Whoops!

Comments