Outfit #14/31

This post is a shout out to a couple of my favorite SMALL companies....

My hat is the Sun Hat from West Perro. Oh how I can't even describe my love for this hat. It is the most amazing quality hat I have ever owned and he MAKES the beautiful, clay beads at the bottom of the chin strap. I literally mean this when I say you need one. And your husband needs one. They're a MUST for summer.

Another small company I LOVE that makes amazing pieces with beautiful, organic materials is Tienda Ceremony. My top is from them. I have a couple of their dresses too and they are such beautiful, quality pieces. Timeless too. I love their minimal approach to fashion but most of all their reach for sustainability. Let me know what catches your eye on their website!


Outfit details:
Hat
Vintage Pants
Top
Shoes
Sunnies

Comments