Outfit #20/31//My Summer Must Haves

I thought it would be fun to share a few items that I am absolutely LOVING this summer. These are all things I have been using constantly this season. 

I included a few skin care items and some wear items!
1-Beautycounter Countersun sunscreen//This is the best sunscreen I have ever used! It is lightweight, has a nice scent, is Made in USA, and is extremely gentle on my sensitive skin. I have the mist too and love it! SPF 30 and water resistant. It's just perfect for our outdoor lifestyle! Great for hiking and going to the lake. Get some HERE.
2-Nuskin whitening toothpaste//Initially I wasn't super impressed with this toothpaste. It does have a great subtle flavor but I didn't see results. I continued to use it though and after a month to a month and a half holy WOW! My teeth are significantly whiter and I have not once had any sort of sensitivity. This is a MUST try. It's $15 only through the month of August. Seems crazy for a tube of toothpaste but I've had this same one for over three months now and it's still going. Totally worth it if you want to get really white teeth in the best way! I get mine from my friend Brooke Zaugg and she said she would happily send it to whomever is interested. Try it! Contact Brooke HERE, she said shipping is just $3, so through the end of August it's $18 shipped! Contact me or you can message her on Facebook. You can go to her profile HERE. Just tell her Brandi sent you.....xoxo

3-Unsun Mineral Tinted Sunscreen//Holy cow I LOVE this product! This reminds me of a CC cream. It is a tinted sunscreen, with SPF 30 and it has AWESOME coverage! It is a lighter coverage but perfect for daily wear! It does have a more dewey finish so I put mine on as a primer then just put on a little bit of powder foundation. A really great product that ensures that you have some sun protection. Better yet, this is an all natural product with a blend of shea butter, Vitamin E, coconut oil, and five different fruit extracts. Get some HERE. This is a little bit of an investment but I will say, a little goes a long way! It is worth every penny.
This straw Bali bag is another one of my must haves.
4-Bali Woven Bag//I kinda wanted to jump on this woven bag trend. I have seen a lot of the circle version of this bag so I opted for the rectangle and LOVE it so so much. I got this one from Pieceology Vintage for a great price! The quality is timeless. The strap and clasp are genuine leather. I know it's a bag I will have forever!
5-Fitflop Flip-Flops//I am honestly not a flip-flop wearer, but really like these ones. I like that they're excellent quality and have a fantastic, sturdy, supportive sole. I love wearing them even just out to get the mail, to the lake or park, I often wear them on walks with Huckleberry...They're really comfortable and I love this nude color. They're true to size! Get them HERE. (These were gifted to me by Shopping Links/FitFlop but the content and opinions are my own.)

6-Foothill Fawn Dress//If you take anything out of this post, it is to GET THIS DRESS. I have it in three colors haha. I have it in yellow, clay, and this one shown...Dune. (Dune is my favorite, I wear it more than I should admit.) This is the PERFECT summer dress. It is so so comfortable! I just wake up and put it immediately on. It's the perfect house dress but even when I've worn it out I have people asking me where I got it. Best yet, this company is a sustainable brand that is eco-conscious using vintage fabrics and she hand dyes them! Something important to know is that she only does small batch sales so follow her on Instagram so you can see when her next sale is! And when it happens, don't hesitate because she closes it right up quickly after. Follow her shop on Instagram HERE. She is coming out with a rayon robe that is on my wishlist next!

7-West Perro Woven Hat//I have talked about this West Perro hat before and I will continue to do so because this is literally the best woven hat you could ever find. It is sturdy and it has the most beautiful chin strap with handmade clay beads! He also offers sizes so you can get the perfect fit. This hat is a treasure to me. It is a splurge but worth every single penny because it's something you'll love and cherish forever. Get one HERE!
8-Woven African Bulga Market Bag// Another piece I have talked about before. I got this at a local market on the 4th of July from the NICEST lady. She had a beautiful variety of baskets of all shapes and colors but as a neutral lover, I couldn't pass this one up. Genuine leather handle, tightly woven...Oh goodness it's so beautiful, I've been using it everyday! I would recommend searching "African Bulga Basket" on eBay or Etsy!! Here are a couple of options I found that are similar: HERE or HERE.
 I am delving a little bit more into YouTube these days. I find putting together videos pretty enjoyable so I did do a YouTube video for my summer must haves! It brings them more to life and I was able to share a little more about each piece.


And, here are links to each item which I did include above but this will make it easier if you come back to this post:

2-Nuskin Toothpaste (I get it from my friend Brooke Zaugg! Just message her on Facebook and tell her Brandi sent you. Go to her profile HERE.)

xoxo

Comments