Finding Affordable Staples//Outfit #10/31

 It's 93 degrees today which is about as hot as Idaho gets! I needed a cool and comfortable outfit to wear in this heat. I don't think it can get any better than this! 

So today my look started with my pants. They are a thrift find, vintage, have an elastic waist band and the perfect lightweight, cotton material. They remind me so much of the Elizabeth Suzann Clyde pant which have a $250 price tag. If you can afford investing in them, I know they're worth every penny...But don't be afraid to look for other similar options that may be just as good. This is a reason why I love thrifting so much. It gives you the opportunity to look for similar styles that can also be great quality (vintage, one of a kind even) at affordable prices. I got these pants for $2. Yes, TWO DOLLARS. I couldn't be happier with the style and quality too! If I wanted them to fit a little more like the Elizabeth Suzann pants, I could have them tailored in but I honestly love the fit of these in every way. Paired with this lightweight buttondown I got a few months ago at TJMaxx, my Avarca Store Made in Spain sandals, this vintage floral purse from Vain and Vintage a year or so ago, andddd some recent sunnies from Nordstrom, my outfit is right around $100 total. I am a true advocate for quality over quantity which doesn't have to be compromised at all not spending a lot of money on your clothes. You would be so shocked the quality you can find in thrift stores. Plus you're doing so much good for our mother Earth! 

How do you like today's outfit? I'd love to hear your thoughts and feelings on thrifting and investment pieces!

Outfit details:
Thrifted/vintage pants. Similar Elizabeth Suzann pants HERE.
Basic white top found at TJMaxx (similar HERE)
Vintage bag from Vain and Vintage

Comments