Family Outing//Outfit #16/31

Aside from what you've learned about my style as kinda being minimal, boho, rustic, etc....I LOVE me some outdoor style brands. Patagonia is a go-to for me and I have several pieces in my closet I LOVE from them. This vest I picked up in Jackson Hole, Wyoming in a cool fly shop when we went on our anniversary trip there. It is the kind of piece you can wear on cool summer evenings and is perfect in Spring, Fall, and Winter! I LOVE the rusty color of this one too. Paired with my new Linen top from Old Navy, thrifted converse, and Madewell denim, perfect little look for an evening out with my family. 
Have I mentioned how much I love this man. I'm literally grinning from ear to ear as I write this just thinking about him.

xoxo

Outfit details:
Top HERE
Jeans HERE
Converse are leather ones I thrifted, but same pair HERE
Vest HERE

Comments