Camping in Kilgore, Idaho 2018 Edition

This is what would be outfit #21/31 but this weekend we went camping and hiking!! So you get to see my hiking style hehe. Hiking is one of my passions, especially when I get to do it with my loves Alan and Huck! Today we got to meet up with Alans Grandpa and Grandma Stoddard in Kilgore, Idaho. We had breakfast with Grandpa and Grandma and got to visit with them which was such a treat. We helped them get on their way home and then Alan, Huck, and I went on a hike to Aldous Lake and Hancock Lake. We did this hike last year and LOVED it. (See last years visit HERE.) The hike was just filled with beautiful wildflowers. It was heavenly (besides the large horse flies...grrrr)

Alan and I chatted a bit about what we were grateful for in this moment:
Spending time with Grandma and Grandpa
A cool breeze on a hot day
Bug spray
Wildflowers that just grow on their own!
Cold water to drink 
Strong legs that take us up mountains
The way Huck's ears float in the water when he swims...It's the cutest thing....
Mountain air to breath
Each other

xoxo

Comments