SMPL Goods Watch at Lake Powell

Long time, no see blog! hah.

 I had a super busy month of May. I spent over a week in Boston with my nieces and nephew on the Walker side then just last week we were at Lake Powell for a week. I plan to share more photos soon from Lake Powell but today I'm sharing what I did mostly while I was there. That is, sit in a hammock being rocked gently by the wind and read. Hard life I know it! hahaha. It was heavenly. We had absolutely NO service the entire week which was such a wonderful break for me. I was able to completely unplug and just relax and be with family. I literally put my phone in my bag and didn't grab it only just to take a few videos. Normally I use my phone to see the time but because I had no need for it, I wore my new blush pink watch from SMPL Goods. The leather is the prettiest color and I love how minimal it feels.
SMPL Goods was nice enough to give me a discount for my readers! Use code BRANDI15 for 15% off your purchase. That makes this beautiful watch just a little over $30. If you need a great, affordable watch that is amazing quality, this one is perfect!

xoxo

Comments