Fashun with Walmart

Here is my third and final post with Walmart and it's all about FASHUN!!!!

Of course I know fashion is spelled wrong, but I'm just trying to stay up with the trends and apparently it's trendy to spell it that way...hehe.

I wanted to put together a simple and fun outfit with a Walmart graphic tee! I died and went to heaven when I found this Ghostbusters one on their website and it's only $10 plus you can get it on the 2-day fast shipping option. It's a mens tee but I just rolled the sleeves and love how it fits. 

I am a big fan of the Ghostbusters movie. It's on my top 5!! I love that this tee is totally retro and vintage inspired.  What I love most about it though is the great quality. It is a great tee for how affordable it is! 
Get my tee HERE and make sure to check out all the 2-day shipping options that Walmart has to offer. They don't have any sort of monthly fees to use their 2-day shipping and they have a TON of options for EVERYTHING on their website.

xoxo

Comments