Tote to Backpack from Sherpani

I am super excited to be sharing about a company I have recently been introduced to called Sherpani. I picked out their SUPER AMAZING Tempest bag which can convert from a TOTE to a BACKPACK with just an easy sliding motion! 
This bag is way better than I every expected it to be!! The first day I wore it, I took it to the grocery store. Maybe I'm weird but this is the absolute best place for me to test out a bag. hah. At the store I like to go to, I get the smaller carts because I usually don't fill a giant cart. These ones don't have the child seat area so I usually don't have anywhere I like to put my bag. This Tempest bag was perfect because I was able to comfortably wear it on my back while I shopped, then when it came time to pay, I swung it over, easily transitioned it into a tote bag and literally smiled from ear to ear with how much I love that versatility about it. 
The fabric is high quality canvas and I love all the little pocket details. It has a fun, unique look to it but is still quite minimal. It's fully lined and has several pockets on the inside. 
Sherpani is a small company based out of Boulder, Colorado. They are inspired by modern, alpine culture and strive to create unique and simple designs with smart features, using high quality, ORGANIC materials. I love supporting a company like this one and definitely encourage you to scroll through their website!! They have so many beautiful and very functional bags that can be used for so many things. 

This bag is their Tempest convertible bag and it is worth every penny. Find it HERE!!!

Beijos!

Comments