Southern Utah Adventures

Um, it's National Parks week. So far this year we have been to Zions National Park AND Grand Teton National Park. Hoping to add more to the list. Speaking of Zions, I haven't shared our trip to Southern Utah we took in February! We wanted to get away somewhere warm and bring Huck with us! We stayed at the Shangri-La Ranch which was AMAZING! I'll let the photos speak for our trip and share more about the Ranch at the end!
We had a full and eventful weekend. The Shangri-La Ranch where we stayed is a wedding and event center. Seeing as wedding season is just upon us, if you're in need of an amazing place (quiet, intimate, and absolutely beautiful) GO CONTACT them!!! They even have a guest house you can stay in (which is where we stayed!) Huck loved the pond and I got to enjoy their cute goats!!! Find their website with info HERE. 

I love my adventures with my two boys....

xoxo

Comments