Introducing....Darling Daughter Co.+A Discount Code!

I feel like Spring is finally here!!!

Anyone else struggle with warm weather style? I have a harder time getting inspired for things to wear that can keep me cool in the warmer months. I don't love wearing shorts. I am LDS so I do wear garments under my clothing that go to my knees and I'm sorry but knee length shorts just do not suit me. So I am always looking for more stylish options that can still be cool and comfortable. 

That being said, I love me a warm weather romper. Like this one from Darling Daughter Co.:
It is lightweight, super comfortable, has pockets, AND the COLOR is amazing!!!! 

You can wear it with a tee or wear it over a swimsuit. It's a great, versatile summer piece.
I paired my new Darling Daughter Co. romper with this JCrew denim jacket I recently thrifted because, lets face it, still in Idaho and still jacket weather. I was thrilled with how they went together. The stitching in the jacket matching the color of the romper perfectly! I would highly recommend checking out Darling Daughter Co. and use code "BRANDI15" for a discount off your purchase!! I'd grab one of these rompers fast because stock is limited!

xoxo

Comments