Chocolate Protein Smoothie

This is my second post partnering with Walmart.

Today is is all about WELLNESS!

2018 I made a few goals to take better care of myself, one thing being to eat better! 

I have the biggest weakness for chocolate so I wanted to come up with a chocolate smoothie that could curb my craving but also be good for me! This recipe is delicious and chocked full of nutrients.

I got every item I use in this post at Walmart. I love that Walmart has such a versatile selection, especially with their two-day shipping option. Makes having to go to the store a lot less appealing when you know you can get it delivered to your door in so little time.
Something else I really really wanted was a Magic Bullet blender to make the smoothie cleanup less annoying on a daily basis. You just mix up the ingredients, screw on the nifty handle that the cup comes with, and voila! You drink right out of the same cup you mixed it in and it's easy as pie. This one comes with two cup sizes which is so nice depending on if you need to make something for one person or two.
Here is what you need for my chocolate Rasberry Banana goodness:

1 Banana (I prefer it frozen, makes it smoother!)
1 handful of rasperries
1 handful of spinach
1 spoonful of chia seeds
1 scoop of Pure Protein powder 
5-6 ice cubes
That's it!  I highly recommend this NutriBullet blender and the chocolate protein powder which is affordable and delicious! I will link all items easily below so you can check them out!

Knife (perfect for cutting fruits and veggies)

Let me know if you try this smoothie and whether you liked it or not!
xoxo

Comments