Caramel Tee Dress

 I don't know why I was so serious in all these photos. I'm surprised my mom (who is my amazing photographer) didn't make me smile more hahaha. I am happy I promise. Especially happy to be wearing this extremely cute dress from The Mercantile. I LOVE this rust color. I want it in everything! I love the dress has pockets and I love that it's a piece I can wear through all seasons. I also love that it's the kind of dress that on days when I just don't want to think, I can easily throw it on and just feel comfortable. It will be cute in the summer with sandals and I love it for winter with a cozy sweater. Best of all, it's a great price at $34 and if you use code BRANDI you can get 10% off your entire purchase plus fast and free shipping. Go check out this cute shop and support a well deserved, small business. That is always one of my favorite things to share here on my blog.

Dress linked HERE.

xoxo

Comments