Step into our Home with Lorena Canals

Welcome inside our living room. 

We live in a rental home. It's comfortable for us and is in a great community. We especially love our church community here. We enjoy it and have no plans to leave any time soon. Over the past (almost) two years since we've lived here, I've enjoyed making it a comfortable and cute space for us. I've filled it with pieces that I've collected from thrift stores, antique shops, craigs list, local ads, hand-me-downs, and sometimes, YES, I go buck wild and get something...ahem, NEW! But when I do, I want the best for my buck. So today I'm sharing something new I've added to our living room space. This beautiful rug from Lorena Canals Rugs. 
I really wanted something to brighten up the space since our carpet is darker and so are our couches. I've been adding creams and whites around the house which is something I've already loved. It just has a warm but clean feeling to it. I love browns too as you can see and I am really happy with how it's coming together. 
Something else we really needed in a rug was something durable because this is the most used room in our entire house. It's where Huck likes to lay around as well. The thing that drew me the most to their selection is they have MACHINE WASHABLE rugs!!! This rug can easily be thrown in the washer and that was soooo appealing to me. 
The minute I pulled this rug out of the package I was in love. It's not super heavy but enough that it stays right in place. It is extremely soft and comfortable and it so far (after a month of having it) doesn't show dirt at all! It's a cream color which I prefer over white and I LOVE what it has done to our living area. This rug is $300, they do FREE SHIPPING and if you sign up for their initial emails, you can get 5% off your order. If you've ever shopped for rugs, you know that is a phenomenal price and guys, this is a great rug. We have loved it!

This is their Bereber Rug, which I love that it's Moroccan inspired. It fits in perfectly with a few of our Moroccan treasures we got while we were there. Click HERE to see more details. 

xoxo

Comments