Real Food for your Pet: Pet Plate

For those dog lovers out there:

I had to dedicate a post to Pet Plate because we have been thrilled with this all natural dog food and best of all, Huck LOVES it. For the past couple years, after he switched off of puppy food, we found he got pretty gassy. TMI! haha. But it was very worrisome because that is something not right going on inside. We wanted him to be healthy and feeling good! So we had to switch his food which helped so much. Pet Plate is an all natural food that is delivered right to your door and Huck has absolutely loved it. In fact, I couldn't pull him away from this bowl to take some different shots. And once he is done, he'll spend several minutes licking the empty bowl. I am thrilled to see chunks of veggies in the food. It makes me feel so much better knowing exactly what's in his food and that it is a natural, good product to give him the nutrients he needs. He's my baby. I'm not ashamed. I love for him to be healthy and mostly I love for him to be happy and satisfied.
Pet Plate is completely transparent about what goes into their foods and they also give detailed instructions to give your pet exactly what he/she needs. I'd highly recommend checking them out if you have a furry friend in your life. Pet Plate was kind enough to offer a discount to my readers for 15% off your first box! Use code "BRANDI15" at checkout.

xoxo

Comments