Core Pieces with Factory Fashion

This outfit is all about the core pieces. How many of you often struggle spending $100 on a pair of jeans? To me investing in core pieces is worth it, but sometimes, we just don't have the money for it. Today I'm sharing two pieces from Factory Fashion that are beyond affordable. This striped top is $10 and my denim are $27. You can also use code INFUENCER10 for an extra 10% off THAT price. 

I was especially pleasantly surprised by the denim! They're a great color, have just the right amount of stretch, and they have a little bit of appropriate distress. They hit at a comfortable spot in the waist and I quite love them to be honest. Something that I utilized on Factory Fashions website was their sizing guide. I ended up going with a size I never dreamed I would ever order but they fit me perfectly when I got them and didn't have to go through the hassle of returning. Size DOESN'T matter in the long run! We put so much emphasis on that and what's important is that we are comfortable and feel good. I will share the links of each of these pieces below. The top runs small. I am normally a size medium and sized up to the large which was still a little snug. It's comfortably snug and will be adorable with high waisted skirts to wear to church. 


I also really want this pair of denim HERE and they're under $30 as well!

I loved layering these items with just a simple coat and pairing them with these cute oxfords I recently thrifted. I could wear these pieces so many ways which is definitely something I often think about while shopping these days. I love me some basic, minimal items that are versatile to be worn a lot of ways.

Let me know what you think!!

xoxo

Comments