A Backpack and a Sweatshirt


 Hi everyone! I hope all is well with you this week! I am super excited to share this Hobo the Original leather backpack. I have loved Hobo for years and years and I swear they just get better and better with their selection. This backpack is everything you could ever want in a backpack. It has beautiful, antiqued hardware, easy zipper pockets, and it is such a great size! Thank you Hobo for continually making quality pieces that we can enjoy for years to come.

I also want to mention my sweatshirt from Posey and Pence. I live in sweatshirts and leggings all year round and am always searching for the perfect ones I can wear on the daily. This one is EVERYTHING! It is oversized, so so cozy, and has pockets! I love the unique muted color too. It is a must have! I'm wearing a medium for reference which is my usual size. It definitely has an oversized fit. It is so much better than what I even imagined when I picked it out on their website. Andddddd it's only $35!!!! 

Get the backpack HERE.
Get the sweatshirt HERE.
xoxo

Comments