Healthy Smoothie Recipe with Vital Proteins

Today I'm sharing my "go-to" smoothie recipe! I have been using Vital Proteins all year now and it is my favorite protein supplement! 
I have their flavorless Collagen Peptides which I've shared about before that I take with water every day and I also have their Vanilla and Coconut Water powder which I am sharing today in this delicious, nutritious smoothie recipe. Here's what you need:
1 Banana
1 C. fruit (I use frozen fruit, then you don't even need to add ice!)
2 handfuls of spinach
1/2 C. water
1 T. Flax seeds
1T. Chia seeds
Blend it all together and vuala! It is so delicious and very smooth.
Now, why is Collagen supplements so important? 

Did you know that after a certain age, your body stops producing Collagen? Collagen is the protein that keeps our skin, hair, nails, and bones healthy and strong. It's important to supplement our bodies with this much needed protein for our overall health and well being. 
Vital Proteins lists a few benefits from taking Collagen daily. Here are a few:
Glowing skin
More youthful appearance
Joint Health
Tendon and bone strength
Healthy Cartilage
Increased athletic performance
Improved digestion
Gut health
Deeper sleep

Don't have time for a smoothie? Their tasteless and odorless option is perfect to just add with water and go go go. 

Let me know if you try this smoothie. It's easy, quick, and really delicious so I hope you enjoy it.

xoxo

Comments