Cashmere Connection+Discount Code

I recently got this beautiful shawl from Cashmere Connection. It is their Lana Stripe Shawl. It can easily be worn as a scarf just as well as a shawl. It is absolutely perfect from its softness to the color to the size. I thought it would be so fun to show a few different ways to wear it!  I shared a few of my favorites and know that I could easily come up with more. It's the perfect minimal, versatile, and forever piece.
Classic pretzel wrap. This is the perfect way to wear this piece to keep your neck warm but also have a unique flare to it.
 This would also be a great way to wear this shawl to be a little more classic. Pair it with a dress or tee and jeans to add a little uniqueness to your look but also stay warm at the same time.
Part scarf, part shawl. 
Even just around your neck, it looks amazing and adds a beautiful, fresh look to your outfit. I am in love with this piece and feel like it is an essential to every wardrobe. This will never go out of style and be something I will pull out on the regular each and every year.
Cashmere Connection uses organic-ethically sourced cashmere. Their cashmere comes from Mongolia where they are able to proudly contribute to the countries economic growth, and to make use of the countries expertise and tradition of weaving high quality cashmere textiles. I could easily collect one of everything on their website. They have a beautiful, minimal selection. Check out their website and use code CashmereConnection for 30% off your purchase!!!

xoxo

Comments