Montana Birthday Getaway

Alan asked what I wanted to do for my 32nd birthday and I asked if we could get out of town! We headed up to Montana to explore a little of Bozeman and Livingston. We went to the Gallivan River (where A River Runs Through It was filmed!), stayed in Livingston, shopped, ate lots of food, and went on a gorgeous hike in Paradise Valley. We even got to take Huck along. His first stay in a hotel and it was definitely a success. I love my little family.
We headed home through Yellowstone and got to enjoy the park on a not so crowded end of season day. We went to Yellowstone Lake which I've never been to. We had the beach to ourselves and it was incredibly beautiful.
 My fannypack is from Earthbound Trading Co. and if you use code BRANDI you can get 20% off your entire purchase! I also have a cute beanie from them and LOVE it.
Huckleberry footprints....

Thanks for the most wonderful birthday weekend sweetie. Love you so much and all you do for me.

xoxo

Comments