Legit Vintage Look

It has been a while since I've done a LEGIT VINTAGE curated look. So here goes!

My ringer tee is vintage 70's and is from one of my favorite vintage shops Smock Walker Vintage. This is my favorite style of tee to find, especially vintage. This shop has such a fun selection of vintage items and she is so fun to follow on her Instagram (her captions always make me smile and her dog is the cutest!) I'm always excited to see what new gems she will add to her collection. Go give her a follow but leave the best of her finds to me! hehehe

My jeans are vintage Wranglers I thrifted for a few dollars. They were super super long so I custom cut the bottoms myself. I wish I had gone a little longer but they're still a fun high rise denim I love. 

My leather belt is vintage Coach. I love the antique gold hardware and that it is the perfect fit with dresses, skirts, or pants. Belts are always hard for me. This one is perfect and I paid a couple dollars for it as well.

My sneakers are vintage Nike's from the 70's! I looked them up and they go for around $300 on eBay which is insanity to me but I was happy to find mine years ago at an estate sale for $5. They were still in the box too! I've given them plenty of wear as you can see but clothes are for wearing no matter how rare they are, am I right?

xoxo

Comments