Going Bagless with Scout

Come thrifting with me!

I have been trying to make a very conscious effort to go bagless as I shop. Especially when I thrift shop. I am excited to share this Scout Bagette Market Bag as you come with me for an afternoon of thrift shopping. My husband even came along this time!
 Here is what I love about this Scout Market Tote. It's very durable yet lightweight! And you can fit SOOOOO much in it. It folds up for easy carry. It's weather woven and water resistant! I picked a neutral color and love the print. Lastly, it has two handle options for super easy carry. This is a must have bag for going bagless while shopping.
 Can I just say I have the best husband ever? He is so supportive of my hobbies and so patient as I shop.
 My last store of the day I knew would be my biggest loot of the day. It's my favorite shop and it has been quite a while since I've been. I unloaded my Scout Market Bag ready to fill it back up again hehe.
I'm going to need one more of these bags for days like this. Maybe even two. But totally worth it knowing I will re-use them over and over and over again and not have the hassel of collecting plastic at home.

Check out Scout. They have tons of options. Large and small tote bags, market bags, backpacks, and several that could be used as diaper bags. All very great quality and even better, super great prices!

xoxo

Comments