Your Basic White Tee and Jeans

If there is something everyone needs in their closet, it's a good, basic white tee and a great pair of denim. DSTLD is where it's at for basics. I have their amazing leather jacket and have recently added these high rise denim and this tee to my collection. They're all must haves. And they're very affordable for the quality they give. They reach for the highest of standards which draws me the most to them. They focus on simple design, superior quality, and pared-down product selection in order to come up with the perfect core wardrobe.

There's a discount code down below.
 If anything, invest in the tee first (I sized down! They run more like a boyfriend fit.) The minute you get it, you'll want to order another one I promise!

Use code "Huckleberry" at checkout for 10% off your purchase!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

These photos were taken at our Palm Springs Airbnb. If you book two nights at her Vintage Airstream or her Ranch House and mention me (or Gentri Lee!) you can get a third night free! Good from now until December 15, 2017. 

Comments