Seven Magic Mountains to Vegas

California road trip with Gentri Lee continues......
Next stop Seven Magic Mountains.

Not going to lie. I had never even heard of this place. When Gentri mentioned it...I thought we were going to a mountain range. Until the moment we got there, that's what I thought hahaha. I was surprised by what welcomed us and very happy I got see it. Thanks Gentri for being a really great trip planner and finding cool places for us to see!!
Read more about this place HERE.

Then toVegas...

I for real took very few photos in Vegas haha... I think I was getting burned out who knows. I got to go to a thrift store there. We stayed in an amazing modern Airbnb (which I will share in my next post.) We had dinner at Rainforest Cafe which, to be honest, has terrible food....But the atmosphere is totally worth it.
Later that evening we got gelato at a place called Amorino.
If you take anything from this post....Write this gelato place down. It was heaven. One of the most delicious treats I've ever had. I enjoyed it very much.
We had breakfast the next day at a place called Eat which was phenomenal!! Get the pancakes. And I wouldn't order anything else because they're that good and they're very filling.
We visited the Downtown Container Park. Walked across Abbey Road.
Then made our way home! It was a full, fun week and I loved every minute of it.

xoxo

Comments