Palm Springs Airbnb

An oasis out in the rural country. Gentri and I LOVED our experience at the airbnb we stayed at just outside of Palm Springs, in Sky Valley, California. It is owned my a delightful English lady named Sarah. There are several airbnb options on her property including a trailor, an airstream, and a ranch house! We chose to stay in the airstream to have a little glamping experience but I took photos of all of the spaces because they're all amazing and beautiful.

Before I get started, I wanted to share an offer than Sarah was so generous to share with us! Book two nights on any of her properties and if you mention Gentri and I, you can get a third night free! Good from now until December 15, 2017.

First up! The airstream where we stayed. Just wait til you see this gem.
The outside has lounge chairs, a hammock, and a fun outdoor fully functional bathtub. 
The front area has a dining table and a full kitchen. You have the option to close the bedroom off from the front which is so nice!
The bed was so so comfortable! It has a memory foam mattress. Gentri and I both slept so nicely.
Fully functioning toilet too! Like I said, glamping at its finest hehe.
Just over the fence is the Ranch house:
This house has a nice big living area, a bathroom, kitchen, and two large bedrooms.
Lastly, the trailor in the back. Just as cool as everything you've already seen. I didn't take photos of the inside but the outside says it all.
I'll tag all three locations below so you can see pricing and availability. Best of all about these properites is that they're super affordable and have something for everyone. They're in a beautiful desert setting. So idealic. 

TRAILOR

Remember if you book at least two nights, mention Gentri and I and you can get your third night free! 

Also....We are so excited to be giving away a free two night stay to any of the above of your choice!! Stay tuned for the giveaway at the end of this week. We will be doing it on our blogs (Gentri and I) and we'll share a bonus entry on our instagrams. 

xoxo

Comments