Disney Days

My friend Gentri went down to a friends house in California for a few weeks to house sit. She really wanted a travel companion to travel back up to Utah with her so I happily volunteered myself! I flew down to LA and we quickly rested an evening for a full two days at Disneyland the very next day. It was magical to say the least. Disneyland is no doubt the happiest place on earth. We ate a lot of food and were all smiles even when our feet didn't want to go any further. We literally walked a marathon in two days and took advantage of each and every minute there.

Day 1: Disneyland
None of the food at Disneyland Park blew me away. I will share some of my favorites from California Adventure though! 

Day 2: Disney California Adventure
If you couldn't tell, we couldn't get enough of Cars Land and found ourselves there most of the day. The majority of our favorite food was there..... Must trys: Chicken fajita soup cone at the Cozy Cone, milkshakes at Flo's, racing Churros (they have sparkly sprinkles on them!) And I must say, the cars racer ride is THE BEST ride ever. So so fun. 

Until next time Disneyland, I can't wait to see you again.

xoxo

Comments