An Outfit with a Story

This summer I've definitely been working on finding pieces that are minimal, sustainable, and yet unique.  This outfit is simple, yes....But it is compiled of items that are just that. My tee is actually from my instagram shop @stylish_treasures but the brand is Flax. They're a sustainable brand that seriously makes the most quality items. My jeans are my favorite from Madewell. They're their new roadtripper jeans. I plan to purchase a couple more pair because they're that good. My shoes are from Osborn. They're different yet still simple and minimal. I like their unique style. They're a small company and the shoes are handmade. Lastly, my sunnies from Diff. For every pair of sunglasses they sell, they give a pair of reading glasses to someone in need. Also, you can use code RUNSTYLE25 at checkout for 25% off your purchase! An outfit with a story. Can't wait to share more stories this summer as I add more unique and simple pieces to my closet.

xoxo

Comments