Lake Powell 2017

We just got back from the most amazing trip to Lake Powell with our Walker side family. (Not all of them... sadly.) It was so relaxing and fun. I put my phone away for the entire time there and it was heaven. The photos speak for themselves. It is a magical place that you're often pinching yourself that it's real and you're really there. It has become one of my favorite places on Earth.
 The most perfect road trip shoes from Emu Australia. Oh so comfy. 
 My husband is the cutest. He was captain of the houseboat most of the time.
 Our houseboat's name is Here Comes The Sun.
 My cute fly fisherman husband.
 Everyone loves Grandma and Grandpa. Thank you Frank and Traci for such a fun trip for the family!!
 Alan and my brother-in-law Colton going off the slide.
 Yes, I am aware of Alan's duct tape hat. He says it serves its purpose. hehe
 Stopping off for a little hike.
 ^^He is my all and everything and every happiness.
 Kya was cracking us up. She has such a fun imagination (as do all the kiddos.) She was playing doggie.
 Kya (3) and Maci (8) being brave going off the slide!
 And Kristin (24). wink wink
 This was the view from our houseboat. I woke up to this every morning. Surreal huh!
 Sunday Miracle Beach. We named it that. We got lost for an evening from a few of our crew. It was stressful to say the least but turned out ok in the end.
Definitely went by way way way too fast. Can't wait to go again.

xoxo

Comments