Windy Hair Don't Care

I was telling Alan today how this vintage dress is the kind of dress that companies are mimicking now-a-days. Except, no offense, but they're no where near the quality. This dress is everything. Thick and comfortable so it doesn't need a slip underneath, crew neck, 3/4 length sleeves, and it has pockets. Pockets for me are money. The fact that I purchased it for $4 makes it a little better too, don't you think?? wink wink.

Now lets talk hair....My love for Hidden Crown continues. This is my second crown with them. The only reason I got another one is because I lightened my hair and didn't want to color the other ones. I can't say enough good things about the crown extensions. Sooooo easy to put in and take out and the hair is just absolutely gorgeous. If you've ever been wanting to get hair extensions...These are them I PROMISE!!! I've tried the clip ins...These blow them out of the water. Get some HERE! I"ve had them now almost a year so let me know if I can answer any questions. You won't regret it, I promise!!

Beijos!!

Comments