Two Things

It's SPRING!!! And it actually feels like Spring outside!!!! The sunshine makes me so so happy. Want to know what else makes me happy? This Minor History waist bag (aka the glorified fanny pack) andddd this top from Siren Brand

1- The Waist Bag

This is the coolest piece I have owned in a long time. It is simple yet the leather is the most stunning quality. I am obsessed. As an avid shopper and wanderer, I wanted a hands free bag and this is the perfect one for it. There's no wonder why it's called "The Tourist Bag." It is perfect to take along on any little adventure. Fits my keys, my wallet, and my chapstick with room to spare.  Also, if you sign up for their mailing list, you can get 20% off your first order! Anddd...they do free shipping over $100. So, just go get one. You'll thank me later.

2-The Embroidered Top

If you've followed me a while, you'll know my love for Siren Brand's embroidered items. They are the best you can find. Gorgeous detail and amazing quality. I added this top to my collection this year and it's officially my new favorite shirt I OWN! Vintage inspired and perfect for the warm months ahead. Another piece you will never ever ever ever ever regret purchasing. 

xoxo

////////////////////////////////

Outfit details:

Comments