Old and New Levi

This outfit is a mix of the old and the new, as I usually love to do that. Vintage Levi jacket I found on EBay (Search Smock Walker Vintage...She has a really fun selection!) but new Levi jeans. Proof that Levi is always worth splurging your money on because they only make timeless pieces.

I just got these cute sneakers from Brooks Heritage. They're one of their new styles for spring and summer and might I add they're SOOOOO comfortable. The price is right on point too for an all leather sneaker. They do free shipping and returns as well! My favorite about their Heritage line is that they go for a vintage inspired look. I love that! 

Lastly my sunnies from Diff Eyewear.  I love them! I actually plan to get another color in this style. Use code RUNSTYLE25 for 25% off to get some for yourself. Also, for every pair of sunglasses they sell, they donate a pair of reading glasses to someone in need. 

xoxo

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Outfit details:
Thrifted Tee (Buy it HERE)
Vintage bag from Maeberry Vintage

Comments