Must Read: Thrive Market!

I was introduced to Thrive Market by a really good friend of mine. The buzz has been going around about this company and I knew I wanted to learn more. I've really wanted to be better with eating healthy and doing it the most affordable way possible. Thrive Market's mission is to make healthy living more affordable and easy! How often do you hear people say, "ugh it's just so much more expensive to eat healthy." It really doesn't have to be. Thrive is described as Whole Foods product at Cosco prices: meaning you can get organic, genuine food at wholesale costs.
The biggest thing for me I questioned is the fact that Thrive has an annual fee. How will I know if this will be worth it? Easy to know because I was able to try it out for a month free to see what I thought. It has helped me to be able to see the range of product they offer and price compare. They have over 4,000 healthy and organic products-everything from non-perishable foods, non-toxic cleaning supplies, bath and beauty, pet, home, etc.  At our local grocery store, there is an organic section and Thrive blows them out of the water. Best thing for me is that you can grocery shop on their website and have it delivered right to your front door. I HATE GROCERY SHOPPING! So being able to do this all sitting on my couch makes me so happy. haha. I'm easily pleased. I already enjoy finding the best deals and prices so this is a delight for me. Even better is your order ships for free on all purchases of $49 or more. Anddddd they offer a money back guarantee. Can't say enough good things. But, you cannot know for yourself unless you try it out! I can also get you a free 1 month trial membership to try it out and see what you think. Not only that but you'll get a free bottle of almond butter with your 30 day trial period. You just pay the $1.95 shipping! Use this link HERE to get started and get your free almond butter. Just remember to cancel at the end of your trial if you decide you don't want to continue.
I know we are always looking for convenience when it comes to our households. Going to the grocery store can be fast and convenient. But if you plan ahead and know what you need, this can be a very great alternative for saving money, getting the healthier options, and just plain make things easier, more enjoyable, and help you be able to conserve your time the best you can. It was fun to see what Thrive Values were on the back of the label as well.
I made the most delicious, clean, and healthy smoothie with several ingredients offered at Thrive Market. I  included the links below in the recipe.

Blueberry Almond Smoothie

What you need:

1/2 c. Almond Butter
3/4 c. Almond Milk
1/2 c. Plain Yogurt
3 Dates (pitted)
 1 c. Fresh Blueberries
1 Banana
1 c. Ice

Blend it all together and vuala, you will die how good this is! 100% organic makes you feel even better about eating it.

Give the 30 day free trial a shot at Thrive Market. I believe you'll be pleasantly surprised just as I have. Since I've signed up, I've also gotten e-mails on days they have an extra percentage off of your purchase that day! Makes it even more worth it. Here is the link again----> Thrive Market.


Let me know if you have any questions. I have done a lot of research on this and I've checked out every aspect of their website. Let me know what you think!


Beijos

Get the dress I'm wearing HERE.

Comments