Husbands Sunnies

This sort of outfit makes me happy. I mean leggings and a tee topped with a perfect leather jacket? How can you go wrong with it. And...because these are my husbands sunnies but he left them in my car so you know what that means??
Color by Amber always has the most fun accessories. I love them because they're comfortable to wear and stackable. Best of all they're unique and eco-friendly. You gotta check out all their items and see whats new on their website HERE.
Now can you guess what is second hand?? I am wearing Madewell, Nike, ASOS, and Diff and two items are second hand. But I'm not gonna tell you. Thats the best part about it. You can't tell can you?
xoxo

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Outfit details:
Madewell leather jacket (old)
Thrifted Nike sneakers (similar HERE)

Comments