Top Favorite Fitness Picks

This year I am training for a half marathon! I am either going to run the Teton Dam or the Yellowstone. Haven't decided yet but my training as of January 2nd is in full swing. It has been super cold which I can't let stop me. I do most of my workouts inside but as soon as the ice melts on the roads, I'm ready to do all my running outside! Anyone else in training? Or getting in better shape this year? It always motivates and helps me to get some fun new workout gear! So here are my top favorite fitness must haves this new year.
My two most expensive retail wise items are actually ones that I have found second hand! My pants are Lululemon I found brand new at an estate sale (paid $10.) and my shoes are Stella McCartney Adidas I thrifted at Uptown Cheapskate
I am so thrilled about these gloves from UR Powered. They're not only warm and comfortable, but they're touch screen compatible! I need these so bad for not only working out but just for everyday wear...So I'm not having to take my gloves off to look at my phone. LOVE THEM!
 My ear warmer is also from UR Powered. It has removable speakers in it and hooks right up to my phone. Super nice not having to worry about ear buds!
My top and socks are both from Gap

The top is lightweight yet warm and has thumb holes in the arms for warmth and comfort. Buy it HERE. The socks are breathable and light and perfect for working out. Get them HERE. PS Both are on super sale!! 
What you can't see you also need. The best sports bra I've ever owned from Kiava. Because I am larger up top, I normally need to wear two sports bras. Terrible, I know...But with this one I wear it alone and it's perfect. I officially own it in four colors and have no regrets about that. The endurance bra is the one I have and you can get it HERE.
I am super excited and just feeling so good about this new year. We are going on a trip to Spain, Portugal, and Morocco in the fall with many little adventures in between. So much to look forward to. In the mean time, I am staying fit and positive. Wish me luck haha.

xoxo

Comments