Day in the Life

 My work revolves around fashion but I look for 100% comfort in my own wardrobe. Shoes/Boots are my #1 always. The kind of boot that can take me from work to the store to our daily walks to just hanging out are what I always love. These Chippewa boots are exactly what I would ever want in a boot. Rustic, comfortable, and durable. Come rain, come sun, come snow....I can wear them any time, any day...Even just during my day to day activities. So journey with me through my typical day.  Not too exciting but I do feel so fortunate to be able to work from home and have my own schedule.
 One the best perks of working at home is being able to have Huckleberry with me always....He never leaves my side.
I enjoy taking easy mornings. I do most of my chores around the house as soon as I wake up so that I focus my afternoons on my shop. 
I typically hit a couple thrift stores a week. I don't go every day because I live in a small town and I never want to burn myself out too much haha. But I still love that thrill of the hunt and need to fill my canteen often. 
I even have a pretty steady routine in a thrift store! I head straight for the shoes, then go to the glass cases that tend to have the more valuable things.... (Where I usually find my Dooney and Bourke bags or Coach bags!) Then I'll check out the bags, dresses, coats, etc. I like to hit the easier items first then go to where it takes more time to sift through things. Goodness it is so so fun.
Huck is always so so happy to see me when I get home. He's the same with Alan too. 
Our house is full of items I have collected over the years from antique stores, family members, thrift stores, estate sales, etc. It's fun to look around and remember where or when I found something..

My second hand shopping leads to what I do for my living! I sell gently used name brand and vintage clothing on Instagram. My instagram is @stylish_treasures if you want to follow along! I am so grateful for this wonderful outlet. It is one of the biggest things that gets me excited to get up in the morning.
I have a room dedicated to my shop. My husband built me this amazing clothing rack/shoe rack. I just had a big big shopping haul which is why you see so much inventory. So many gems!
Huck, Alan, and I love to take walks together! We will always go once a day but sometimes we go more than that! A tired dog is a happy dog. 

By the time Alan gets home from work it's dark otherwise he is a big part of our day too hehe.
Life could not be better for me right now. So grateful for my blog and my business and my family. I'm also grateful for a great pair of boots to get me through my day in comfort. Treat yo-self and get a pair HERE

I also love THESE and THESE!!!

Beijos!

Happy Holidays!!

Comments