Color Inspiration

I recently got this gorgeous wallet from Hobo and it inspired me to pull out pretty much all the color I own in my wardrobe haha. I'm definitely a neutrals fan but a pop of color once in a while is always fun.
 I LOVE these bracelets from Get Narli. For every purchase you make on their website, a child is given a meal! 
 I found both this Patagonia jacket (yes Patagonia) ANDDDDDDDD Sorel boots second hand at Uptown Cheapskate in Salt Lake. I buy pretty much 70% of my wardrobe there. They carry gently used name brands and I often find cool vintage pieces too! I'm addicted. Every time I'm in Salt Lake I go to every one of their locations haha. And I ALWAYS find so much! This is probably the #1 reason I love thrift shopping. I can wear the good quality brands (that are often sold out) for way way way less.

Isn't the snow just beautiful? It's been freezing freezing cold but the snow has been sticking around and even coming down which makes the cold worth it to me. 

Beijos!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Outfit details:
Patagonia coat via Uptown Cheapskate (Get it HERE)
Sorel boots via Uptown Cheapskate (similar HERE)
Thrifted hat

Comments