Sunday Style//Fall Monochromatic

A little monochromatic look going on with one of my favorite neutral colors. 
Isn't this dress just all sorts of amazing?? Want to know what tops it off to make it the best? It has pockets. Perfect for Fall and Winter, yet it will transition into Spring and Summer perfectly.
It was raining on this day if you can't tell by the raindrops all over me. I LOVE THE RAIN! Fall rain just can't be beat. It was all sorts of beautiful coming down ever so lightly. Emily and I didn't complain one bit. Speaking of Emily. Isn't she talented behind a camera? I wish she would teach me her ways... hehe.

Have a wonderful Sabbath day today! We are enjoying conference for our church. It comes around 2 times a year and is such a treat for us. I'd love to invite you to watch! You can do it from the comfort of your own home. Sunday session is at 10am mst and 2pm mst. Find all sessions HERE.

Beijos!!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Outfit details:
Thrifted Michael Kors leather jacket (similar HERE)

Comments